LAS VEGAS (JULY 27, 2021) - For those who call Las Vegas home, The Venetian Resort has a new source for exclusive offers and discounts at some of the resort’s award-winning restaurants, bars, and spa.
To keep up to date on the latest news for locals, a monthly email newsletter includes exclusive offers and discounts from resort restaurants and amenities. To register for the complimentary newsletter, visit Venetian.com/locals.
This month, residents can bring their Las Vegas I.D. for delicious deals at Brera Osteria, Buddy V’s Ristorante, Chica, Cañonita, estiatorio Milos, Majordōmo Meat & Fish, Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano, Mercato Della Pescheria, Moon Palace, Mott 32, Yardbird, The Dorsey Cocktail Bar, Electra Cocktail Club, and Canyon Ranch Spa + Fitness.
BRERA osteria marks a new chapter in Italian cuisine on the Las Vegas Strip. Savor homemade pastas, wood oven-baked breads, cured meats, olive oils, and mouthwatering mozzarella. One of the best places to eat in Las Vegas for lunch or dinner.
- 15% discount on food only to Las Vegas residents
Italian family favorites from the Cake Boss, Buddy Valastro take center stage at Buddy V’s Ristorante. Inspired by Valastro's family gatherings, the menu offers twists on Italian American favorites like Sunday Gravy, Steak Pizzaiola and Linguine. The renowned baker's restaurant, of course, also serves an impressive dessert selection including cannoli, Nutella cake, and Valastro's famous lobster tail pastry.
- Las Vegas residents receive a 20% discount and complimentary cannoli with purchase of entrée.
- Chianti Tuesday's - receive a $12 bottle of Chianti or Prosecco with the purchase of the $30 prix fixe menu created especially for local residents.
Located in the Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian Resort, Cañonita specializes in traditional Mexican foods. From street tacos in hand-pressed tortillas to spicy sauces, and house-made guacamole from authentic recipes, guest eat and watch the gondolas glide by on the canal.
- Las Vegas residents receive a 10% discount on food only.
Canyon Ranch Spa + Fitness, a Forbes Travel Guide Four Star Spa, is a luxury retreat with world-class services and amenities. Guests can choose from more than 150 extraordinary services with more than 90 treatment rooms and exclusive amenities.
- Las Vegas residents receive a 20% discount off spa and salon services, through Aug. 30, 2021.
Chica, the award-winning restaurant by Chef Lorena Garcia, specializes in Latin American cuisine combined with a dynamic wine and mixology program. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch.
- Las Vegas residents receive a 25% discount, on food only.
The Dorsey Cocktail Bar and Electra Cocktail Club
Sip back and relax at The Dorsey Cocktail Bar and Electra Cocktail Club and enjoy carefully crafted cocktails. As part of The Venetian Resort’s Cocktail Collective, both The Dorsey and Electra set the nightlife stage for a memorable evening.
- Las Vegas residents receive a 25% discount; every Sunday-Thursday only.
Milos takes Greek dining to a whole new level with seafood flown in fresh from the Mediterranean and put on display at the restaurant’s signature fish market. In addition to the vast variety of seafood and Greek favorites, the menu also includes the famous Milos Special, a tower made of fried paper-thin zucchini and eggplant with a tzatziki.
- Las Vegas residents receive a complimentary bottle of Sommelier-selected red or white Greek wine with dinner purchase (must include one main course per person).
- Available daily from 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. until Aug. 27, 2021.
*One bottle per two guests.
*On-site dining only, not takeout.
Majordomo Meat & Fish
Majordomo Meat & Fish is David Chang’s take on a steakhouse, done in a classical way. The menu offers smoked meats including prime rib, seafood, a raw bar an extensive wine list and cocktail program.
- Las Vegas locals receive a 10% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages only.
Matteo’s features authentic recipes by Chef Angelo Auriana from the northern regions of Italy. Enjoy fresh pasta made daily as well as dishes like Mediterranean seabass from the sea and slow roasted pork belly from the land -- to the last bite of cannoli.
- Las Vegas residents receive a 15% discount on food only.
Mercado is an Italian restaurant specializing in seafood, serving up traditional Italian cuisine from wood oven pizza, hand-crafted pasta, meatballs, and salads.
- Nevada residents receive a 15% off food only.
Moon Palace, a quirky concept by David Chang, is a casual place to grab a quick bite. The compact menu features Sliders including beef and Impossible Burger, the Breakfast Slider, Prime Rib Dipper, the Chicken Sandy, Hot Chips and Half Moons.
- 15% off for Locals + Loyalty Card: Buy 8 Sliders, get the 9th Slider on us.
Mott 32, one of Hong Kong’s most award-winning restaurants and a culinary icon in contemporary Chinese cuisine, features authentic recipes handed down from generations including Applewood Smoked Peking Duck. Paired with exceptional mixology methods and stunning design, the experience at Mott 32 is truly one of a kind.
- Show your Nevada ID and receive a sparkling wine greeting upon arrival.
Yardbird is all about southern hospitality and comfort, shared plates, craft cocktails, critically acclaimed fried chicken, and farm fresh ingredients.
- Las Vegas residents receive a 25% discount on food only.
***For all offers, guests must present local I.D., and may not be combined with any other offers. Management reserves all rights. Offers subject to change without notice. Please confirm current local resident discount and terms before purchase.