Festivities Planned for November 24 include Free Concert with ZOWIE BOWIE
A survey by the Gambling Commission showed that the rate of problem gambling for the year to September 2021 was 0.3 per cent – down from 0.6 per cent the previous year.
Grosvenor Casino Huddersfield has completed a major refurbishment of its gaming and entertainment offer to help bring back winning nights out to the town.
The “No Filter” tour marks the rock ‘n’ roll legends’ first time reuniting following last year’s postponement. The band is midway through making 14 stops across the United States
The Victorian Royal Commission has determined Crown Resorts (ASX: CWN) engaged in "illegal, dishonest, unethical and exploitative" conduct and is unsuitable to hold a casino licence in the state, but Crown Melbourne's economic contribution is too significant for its doors to be shuttered and pokies switched off.
Sun International’s Carnival City has given away a Ford Everest to one lucky winner to commemorate the end of its Funfair of Fortune promotion.
The Funfair of Fortune promotion was extended until 3 October due to the closure of the casino during July as the result of lockdowns imposed to help limit the spread of coronavirus.
The winner, one of Carnival City’s VIP guests, was thrilled with her new car.
The prestigious Buenos Aires Casino, always at the forefront, has decided to bet once again on the latest Zitro novelties to update its room and thus offer its players new gaming and entertainment experiences.
As a result of the restructuring process, Grupo Codere will be controlled by a new holding company, through which the current bondholders of the group will have control of it, holding 95% of its capital, while the remaining 5% will correspond to to the current shareholders of the group.
Michael Dugher, chief executive of the Betting and Gaming Council, has called on Rishi Sunak to deliver a “Budget for jobs” when he stands up in the House of Commons on Wednesday.