In the fall of 2020, The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas added a new venue to its unique meeting spaces collection. The Stella Studio features a minimalist, modern design, and is perfect for small meetings and events. At 8,000 square feet, The Stella Studio, is a multifunctional space that provides a neutral canvas for any event planning needs.
The venue is easily accessible from the lobby of The Palazzo tower at The Venetian Resort and offers a private entrance, natural light, a dedicated kitchen and bar, and private restrooms.
Meetings are at the heart of The Venetian Resort, and we are committed to doing everything in our power to ensure the safety and success of these activities throughout our resort, Congress Center, and Sands Expo® and Convention Center. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the resort rolled out its Venetian Clean Commitment, which represents more than 800 initiatives to enhance safety for attendees, Team Members, and all Las Vegas visitors.
With 2.3 million square feet of meeting space, The Venetian Resort can accommodate immense conventions, as well as intimate meetings and offers both classic and non-traditional spaces for every need.
- 8,000 square feet
- Capacities vary depending on setup
- Private entrance
- Dedicated kitchen and bar
- Customizable menus
- Natural light
- Neutral aesthetic
- Private restrooms
- Tech package available
The Venetian Resort and Sands Expo Recent Industry Awards
- Smart Meetings 2019 Suppliers of the Year Visionary: Chandra Allison, senior vice president of sales at The Venetian Resort
- Smart Meetings 2019 Platinum Choice Award: The Venetian Resort
- 2019 Prevue Visionary Award Best Western Convention Center: Sands Expo
- 2019 NACE One Award Team Event of the Year: The 85th Celebration
- 2019 Forbes Travel Guide: Four-Star Hotels – The Venetian and The Palazzo
- Conde Nast Traveler: Top Hotels in Las Vegas – The Venetian (No. 1) and The Palazzo (No. 2)