On September 14-15, Kyiv will host Ukrainian Gaming Week 2021. The exhibition program will include a two-day open lecture zone attended by diverse experts: lawyers, marketers, owners and top managers of industry companies, members of specialized associations, arbitrage specialists and many others. They will discuss the problems of the gambling market in Ukraine, share their experience of attracting clients and consider other issues important for the development of the industry.
Meet five top speakers of the open lecture zone:
- Yaroslav Kot – founder of BelGameDev, developer and researcher of games with over 25 years of experience. Game Development Advisor at Roboto Global. Co-owner and legal partner at Business Advisers. Co-organizer of Central and East European Games Award.
Yaroslav has been a Regional Coordinator of the International Game Developers Association (IGDA) for Eastern Europe and Asia. He worked for Wargaming, White Wolf, Elemental Games. Author and co-author of over 100 books and articles on games, laws and business.
Topic of the presentation: “The importance of IP in the gaming industry”.
- Ihor Porokh – analyst and trader on the cryptocurrency market. Together with the team, he developed a service for automated trading on the Scrypto crypto market. Has been a CEO at iTuber and trader at NordFX.
At the moment, he is actively working on a project of tokenization of the building of the International Economic Committee. Member of Board – all-Ukrainian business community.
On the second day of the exhibition, September 15, Ihor will become a moderator of the lecture zone.
- Alina Plyushch – co-founder and board member of the Ukrainian Gaming Industry Association. Member of American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine, European Business Association, Ukrainian Bar Association. Head of private clients practice at Sayenko Kharenko law firm.
She is an expert in private wealth management, gambling law, corporate law, M&A, corporate finance and capital markets. Since 2014, she has been taking part in the development of the gambling legislation in Ukraine.
Topic of the presentation: “Licensing of software providers for gambling business within the framework of B2B certification”.
- Oleksandr Yaroshenko – CEO at Betbazar, betting platforms analyst. Together with partners, he launched a content and data provider platform for betting operators, Betbazar.
He held the position of business development manager in the CIS countries at Genius Sports, which collects and distributes data from sports events for betting operators.
He has 12 years of experience in business development and has been in the betting industry for the last 7 years. He specializes in project management in IT, gaming, entertainment, construction and development, as well as in sports betting and iGaming.
Topic of the presentation: “Development of a B2B betting market in Ukraine. What to sell, whom to sell and how much to charge?”.
- Max Krupyshev – CEO at CoinsPaid. Co-founder of Satoshi Square and Bitcoin Foundation in Ukraine.
Has been working at CEX.io and Ghash.io. Member of the Blockchain Working Group, which advocates the protection of the cryptocurrency interests at the state level in various countries. Opinion leader in the crypto industry in 2020 according to IBTimes.com. He is the author of a video about cryptocurrencies watched over 1 million times online.
During the event, Max will talk about the benefits of crypto payments in the field of betting.