Las Vegas 12th January 2022 -- LAS VEGAS – The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced today that its Board of the Directors has elected a new slate of officers under the leadership of AGEM President David Lucchese, Executive Vice President - Sales, Marketing & Digital for Everi. Lucchese’s position as President was not up for election as he transitions into the second year of a 2-year term, but 1- year terms were approved for:
• AGEM Vice President Ryan Comstock (Chief Operating Officer, Ainsworth Game Technology)
• AGEM Vice President Elaine Hodgson (President / CEO, Incredible Technologies)
• AGEM Vice President Luke Orchard (Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance & Risk Management Officer, IGT)
• AGEM Vice President Robert “Bob” Parente (Senior Vice President, Chief Revenue Officer, Gaming, Scientific Games) • AGEM Secretary Thomas Jingoli (Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Konami Gaming)
• AGEM Treasurer Hector Fernandez (President – Americas & EMEA, Aristocrat Gaming)
AGEM is a non-profit international technology trade association representing manufacturers and suppliers of electronic gaming devices, lotteries, systems, iGaming / online, game content, table games, sports betting, key components and support products and services for the gaming industry. AGEM works to further the interests of gaming equipment suppliers throughout the world. Through political action, regulatory influence, trade show partnerships, educational alliances, information dissemination and good corporate citizenship, the members of AGEM work together to create benefits for every company within the organization. Together, AGEM has assisted regulatory agencies and participated in the legislative process to solve problems and create a business environment where AGEM members can prosper while providing a strong level of support to education and responsible gaming initiatives. For more information, visit www.AGEM.org.