The European Lottery Guild (ELG) has officially announced details of the Spanish Christmas Lottery, or El Gordo as it is known, and sales have already begun. This huge annual event takes place on December 22nd and attracts lottery players from around the world; with a total prize pool of over 2.2 Billion Euros, it is the largest lottery in the world.
LVS Ltd, a UK based specialist of sports betting solutions today announced the launch of a new platform for their customer Betclearer which went live on October 8th, 2013.
Unity Technologies today released version 4.3 of the Unity multi-platform engine and development tools. The important update includes the highly anticipated dedicated 2D development tools, huge additions to the Mecanim animation system, an upgrade to the re-written Umbra 3 occlusion culling, and much more.
IGT Cloud provides efficient management of operations of 103 machines across four Aspers Group properties
Through its subsidiary Novo Lottery Solutions GmbH, NOVOMATIC AG now owns a 90% shareholding in the Icelandic company, with the remaining 10% retained by the Betware management.
Geolocation company cleared by New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement to enter into agreements with New Jersey licence holders