AMSTERDAM, 19th May 2015 - Gaming In Holland - announced two major initiatives are taking place at this year’s conference.
The first is the iGaming Expert Panel sessions discussing ‘The Future of the Dutch Regulated iGaming and Lottery market’. In which an international line-up of keynote speakers that include Walter Bugno, CEO of GTECH Lottomatica, Mor Weizer, CEO of Playtech, Joe Saumarez Smith, Chairman Bedegaming and NED Horseracing Authority. Shall be joined by their Dutch counterparts, Marja Appelman, CEO at the Dutch Gaming Authority, Justin Franssen, Partner at Kalff, Katz & Franssen, Dennis Van Breemen, Manager Ministry of Security & Justice, Rutger-Jan Hebben, Director the Dutch remote gaming association to debate this highly anticipated conference topic.
The second major initiative of this years’ show is the Demo Room. Located at de Zwijger near to Amsterdam Central Station. It promises to offer a dynamic and interactive experience, where software providers and delegates can immerse themselves in the latest technologies for iGaming.
Willem van Oort founder of Gaming In Holland, said, “The confirmed speakers on the iGaming Expert panel streams, demonstrate how important a market Holland is to these multi-national iGaming businesses. There aren’t many conferences that can provide a platform for such leaders to tell their story in one location to a room full of discerning delegates.”
He further added, “Gaming In Holland is in its fourth year, and we asked past delegates, what new features would they like included at future events. The Demo Room at de Zwijger was a direct result of our research program to improve the experience for our delegates. We are delighted with the location for the interactive Demo Room and we anticipate further positive feedback from delegates attending this stream at the conference.”
About Gaming In Holland http://conference.gaminginholland.com/
- With 1,400+ members, it serves as a platform for the exchange of information, knowledge and contacts for iGaming and Lotteries in Holland
- The event is a 2-day conference. Registration has started. Save 150€ with the Early Bird Fee of 700€ expires May 23rd
- Official Conference Dinner: takes place on the evening 22nd of June. The dinner will be hosted by the City of Amsterdam, in Jamie Oliver’s Restaurant FIFTEEN, right next to the conference venue
- Industry partners include Gaminglaw.Eu , EGBA, Assissa, VAN, Speel Verantwoord, GBA, IMGLMedia Partners: iGaming Business, Calvin Ayre, Lottery Insider, Gaming People
- Confirmed sponsors: NMI, IAMSTERDAM, Lottovate, NYX Gaming, mGage, CDDN, Meneer Casino, Dutch Gaming Studios, Gaming Ventures,