Global Gaming Expo Asia (G2E Asia), the must-attend marketplace for the Asian gaming entertainment industry is going to take place from 21 to 23 May 2019 at The Venetian Macao. Organized by the American Gaming Association (AGA) and Reed Exhibitions, G2E Asia is renowned as the best platform for communication, trade and education. For over a decade, the success of G2E Asia has been immensely supported by the Macao SAR Government, as well as all sectors of the industry and exhibitors around the globe.
G2E Asia has a great lineup of speakers for the conference this year. Ms. Daisy Ho, the chairman and executive director of SJM Holdings Ltd. on May 21. What’s more, G2E Asia is returning with three innovative segments, the new ArtBiz Asia, Esports Connect and Financial Technology.
In addition to the keynote address delivered by Ms. Daisy Ho, there are topics defining what’s shaping the future of the global gaming-entertainment industry during the three-day conference. Media who are interested in the topics on opportunities and threats on Asian markets perspectives and leveraging gaming innovation and technology should not miss the three-day conference.
- Regional Roundup of Asia Markets and Financial Outlook (Grant Govertsen, Managing Director, Union Gaming)
- Spotlight on Japan (1): Japan Gaming Outlook (Moderated by Joji Kokuryo, Managing Director, Bay City Ventures, Ltd., panelists including Yugo Kinoshita, CSO/CFO, Aruze Gaming Group, Mitsuaki Kiriyama, VP Solaire Resort & Casino Japan and Koji Ishikawa, Managing Partner, Greenburg Taurig Japan)
- Spotlight on Japan (2): Economic Impacts to Other Asia Markets (Moderated by Chris Wieners, Managing Partner, Hogo International, panelists including Niall Sean Murray, Founder and Chairman, Murray International Group and Masahiro Terada, Integrated Resort Team Leader/Senior Manager, PWC Japan)
- Macau’s License Renewal - The future of Macau’s casino licenses – disruption, risk and opportunity (Professor Glenn James McCartney, Associate Professor in International Integrated Resort Management, University of Macau)
- In Focus: Meeting Chinese Tourists’ Expectations (Janet McNab, Managing Director, Sheraton Macao Hotel, Cotai Central and The St Regis)
- Responsible Gaming Keynote: (Nadine Grinblatt, CEO, Australasian Gaming Council)
For more details, please visit https://www.g2easia.com/conference/2019-overall-conference-program-2/
Concurrently, ArtBiz Forum, Esports Connect Forum, Financial Technology Forum, and Lottery Forum are the new addition to be held at G2E this year. The 1st edition ArtBiz Asia is the enhancement of a diversified economy in keeping with the local government, and it aims to first business-to-business platform that connects the arts and culture circle with integrated resorts in Asia, and Esport Connect serves as a platform for networking and business engagement with entire international esports value chain. In addition, the Financial Technology will also provide upcoming trend of payment trend and finance security.
Three New Innovative Segments Highlight:
- ArtBiz Asia is co-organized by G2E Asia and Macao International Culture and Sports Industries Association (MICSIA). In line with local government’s strategy of promoting a diversified economy, ArtBiz Asia creates a platform that connects the arts and culture circle with integrated resorts in Asia and drives opportunities between art industry professionals and Asian elites. The ArtBiz Forum, which will uncover the relationship and relevance of art in today’s integrated resorts through a series of content-rich sessions and panel discussions with industry professionals and regional experts.
- Remodeling Art with Technology (Ms. Cristina Kuok, Vice President of Arts & Culture of MGM China Holdings Limited)
- Art Appreciation Inside Integrated Resorts (Moderated by Ms. WANG Yidi, Director of Business Development of Greater China, Artnet, panelists including Henry Chan</s trong>, Art & Cultural Manager of SJM Cotai and Lucie Chang, Founder of Lucie Chang Fine Arts)
- Corporate Collection and Investment (Mr. Calvin Hui, Chairman of Ink Now and 3812 Gallery)
For more details, please visit https://www.g2easia.com/conference/artbiz-asia-forum/
- Esports Connect serves as a platform for networking and business engagement with entire international esports value chain. It provides its community and industry leaders with an ideal event to view and share the latest products and trends, while conducting business. Esports Connect will play a crucial role in transforming sports of the digital generation into the future of entertainment via the most efficient market solutions. Highlighted speakers included
- Keynote Panel – Esports Outlook in Asia: Sports or Entertainment (Victor Cui, CEO, One Championship, Mario Ho, Chairman, Macau Esports Federation and Jeff, Lyndon Chairman, Shenzhen Esports Association)
For more details, please visit https://www.g2easia.com/esports-connect-forum-2/
- Financial Technology, organized by G2E Asia and Blockchain Labs Co., Limited will provide upcoming trend of payment trend and finance security. The segment will bring together influential members of FinTech from an exclusively-Asian perspective to share insights. The forum will feature themes covering blockchain technology for gaming and lottery, together with innovations in payments and cybersecurity. You may visit https://www.g2easia.com/2019finance-technology-forum/ for more details.