Bingo fans are being given the chance to ‘pay small, win big’ as a new live game launches at local Mecca clubs .
Players at Mecca can take part in the new National Bingo Game from this week (6 February 2017) to try and win their share of a £250,000+ weekly UK prize pot.
Launched by The National Bingo Game Association, it costs just £1* to play, with prizes for one line, two lines and the full house – giving players more chances of winning than ever before.
Bingo players can bag a full house weekly jackpot of £50,000 in the evenings and a share of a guaranteed £10,000 afternoon community jackpot every week, as well as treble chance prizes of between £2,000 and £30,000 in the evenings and between £1,000 and £15,000 in the afternoons, for the first time in the game’s 30-year history.
A Mecca spokesperson, said: “We know that Brits love bingo and we want to reward them with the best and biggest game yet.
“We look forward to welcoming some regular faces and new members to enjoy the new live game. With such a considerable amount of money to be won, everyone will be in with the chance to experience that winning feeling!”
Afternoon games will be played:
· 14.00 Monday to Friday
· 14.30 at weekends
Evening games will be played:
· 20.33 every day
Speaking about the launch, National Bingo Game Association CEO, Miles Baron, said: “We are always looking for new ways to give players more and the new National Bingo Game has been designed to do just that.
“As well as bigger, more frequent prizes for individuals, there are larger community pots available and we hope players will love experiencing the buzz and excitement of this new super-sized offering.”
For further information on the National Bingo Game, visit www.nationalbingo.co.uk.
All players must be aged 18 or over. The National Bingo Game is played under the provisions of The Gambling Act 2005 and played under National Bingo Game Players’ Rules. Players should always gamble responsibly. For more information and advice visit www.gambleaware.co.uk.
Owned by the Rank Group Plc, Mecca is one of the largest Bingo and Slots operators in the UK. Mecca provides popular games, fun and entertainment through its 85 clubs and via Meccabingo.com online and mobile channels.
Strictly over-18s only. Please bet responsibly. www.gambleaware.co.uk
For further information on the clubs and online via: www.meccabingo.com
About The National Game
- The National Bingo Game was launched in 1986
- Total prize money distributed to date by the National Bingo Game is over £1BILLION!
- The National Bingo Game is the UK’s second largest computer controlled game in the UK, the national lottery being the largest
- The NEW format game was launched in club in Monday 6th February 2017
- The NEW National Bingo Game offers players the following prizes:
- One Line
- Two Line
- Full House
- Community Jackpot Prize
· The National Bingo Game Association represents the UK’s biggest and best-known bingo clubs, including Gala, Mecca, Majestic, Castle, Carlton and Beacon
· More than 300 clubs link together to play the National Game twice a day, every day, except Christmas day
· National Live is a linked interval game also provided the National Bingo Game Association.
· Over three million people play bingo regularly in the UK (at least twice a week)
· A night out at the bingo can cost as little as £15-25 each, including game books, duty, food and drink
· Most common reasons for playing bingo are because it’s fun: it offers companionship and the chance to socialise as well as winning big money
· Celebrities love bingo! Catherine Zeta Jones can thank bingo for her career after her dad won enough to afford to send her to theatre school; other celebrity fans include: Denise Van Outen, Scott Mills and former President Barrack Obama’s step-mother!
· A number of celebrities also started their careers in bingo calling including Simon from boy band Blue, East Ender’s Shane Richie, Russell Crowe and Kian from West Life.
*It costs £1 to play the National Game. Some clubs may choose to sell with an optional bonus game, making it £2 to play