• Extra Extra Bonus Wilds™ titles Wild Fiesta Coins™ and Choy Coin Doa™ Dragon Ingot, extending the franchise of the hugely popular ‘Wild Showers’ mechanic;
• Mega Pay™ games More More Chilli™ and More More Hearts™, offering a bonus feature with up to 24 reel sets playing concurrently and a 100x multiplier;
• Buffalo™ Max, a brand extension of the legendary Buffalo title with scaled ante bets for player-controlled volatility;
Debut titles with the jackpot-chase J-Series segment include:
• New Gold Stacks™ titles Prosperity Cats™ and Prosperity Princess™;
• Welcome to Fantastic Jackpots™, two complementary themes with prize ladders escalating 3- and 5-of-akind wins; Spin It Grand™, two themes featuring a laterally-scrolling top screen wheel dropping prizes onto bottom screen reels below;
• Cash Panther™ and Thunder Wolf™, two new themes for the high denomination Hit it Hot Jackpots™ SAP family with ‘must hit by’ mystery triggered jackpot progressives; and
• Pure Cash™, another new high denomination SAP family with three jackpot levels and two bonus prizes. New portfolio additions in Aristocrat’s multigame/multi-play M-Series incorporate:
• Wonder 4™ Boost, an extension to the extraordinary Wonder 4™ series hosting highly popular titles Buffalo™, Wild Ameri’Coins™, Rhino Charge™ and Whales of Cash™ and offering a bonus boost of up to eight concurrent reel sets and extreme free games;
• Players World™ Classics, a multigame offering jackpot-free classic games 50 Lions™, 100 Lions™, Miss Kitty™ and Wild Panda™; and
• 5 Dragons™ Empire, a 5-game multipack of 5 Dragons™ in original, Deluxe, Gold, Rapid and High Limits formats. Aristocrat has also ported some of its most popular classic games onto the latest Gen8™ Helix/Helix+ platform, featuring original maths models and enhanced hi-res graphics and audio. Games on display at ICE will include Queen of the Nile™, Dolphin Treasure™, Pompeii™ and Choy Sun Doa™.
Mr van den Berg continued, “As a further addition to the Aristocrat portfolio in EMEA, we are introducing a series of enhanced premium pods including signage, branded chairs and themed packaging. These are designed to position the most popular game families across all of our game segments in flat pods of two, three or four – and four, six and eight in double-sided banks – allowing for feature destinations of the very best titles on gaming floors. “Aristocrat’s ICE 2018 for sale offering for the EMEA region combines a wealth of cutting edge hardware to bring the very best of new content derived from proven and popular game mechanics that players will instantly recognise and revel in. We are very excited at the prospect of sharing the inside knowledge of this portfolio with both existing and new partners at London’s ExCeL centre,” Mr van den Berg concluded.